Sunday, November 30, 2025

Top 5 This Week

Related Posts

Keanu Reeves Gets John Wick Rolex Back With Other Stolen Items From Home

Keanu Reeves has recovered a collection of high-value items taken from his Los Angeles home during a 2023 burglary. Authorities confirmed that the belongings were verified and returned after coordination between U.S. officials and law enforcement in Chile. This is a significant development in the investigation into the high-profile theft.

FBI confirms that Keanu Reeves has received items previously stolen from home

Federal authorities have confirmed that Keanu Reeves has regained possession of several high-value items stolen during a 2023 burglary at his Los Angeles residence. In a statement issued on Tuesday, Nov. 18, the FBI announced that the recovered property has been formally returned to the actor. 

According to the agency, Reeves sent a handwritten note expressing his appreciation for the work that led to the recovery of his items. He opened the letter by expressing his “profound gratitude and appreciation,” and went on to thank the multiple U.S. and international teams that participated in the operation. Reeves concluded, “Thank you so much for all your effort, dedication, professionalism and cross-border cooperation. My warmest regards, Keanu.” 

Chilean authorities had previously reported that they would transfer the stolen items, including six high-value watches, to U.S. officials. The collection includes an engraved Rolex Submariner valued at over $9,500. According to Chile’s robbery investigation squad, the combined worth of the watches totals approximately $125,000. Prosecutors in Chile said Reeves identified the watches as the ones taken from his Hollywood Hills home in December 2023.

As per the previous reports, authorities in Chile recovered the items during coordinated raids across Santiago, where officers also discovered a substantial range of stolen property. This include handbags, electronics, vehicles, and other luxury accessories. After verifying the items, Chilean officials delivered the watches to the FBI on July 29, 2025, allowing the agency to facilitate their return.

In its statement, Akil Davis, assistant director in charge of the Los Angeles Field Office, said, “This case is a perfect example of the excellent international cooperation we enjoy with our Chilean counterparts and our local partners at Los Angeles Police Department.” 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Popular Articles